Prenatal Support Packets
Supports Maternal Nutrition Before and During Pregnancy*
Supports a Healthy Pregnancy Outcome*
Provides Key Ingredients to Promote Healthy Fetal Neurodevelopment*
Prenatal Essentials™ is designed to meet the higher nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy or are pregnant. This formula not only addresses these additional needs in a comprehensive way, but it also reflects recent research by including key nutrients in forms that optimize absorption while being gentle to the digestive tract. Each convenient packet includes:
- OmegaPure DHA™, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intakes during pregnancy are critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for fetal brain and retina; neurocognitive and neuromotor functions; and neuronal growth.*
- Folate – Adequate folate nutrition before and during pregnancy supports healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggest that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.*
- B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support healthy energy production; healthy cell growth and cell division; and neurologic, cardiovascular, immune, dermatological, and emotional health.*
- Bioavailable, yet Gentle Minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion® TRAACS® amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Generous levels of nutrients that provide antioxidant activity and immune support address the increased physiological stress of pregnancy and promote healthy tissue maintenance and growth.*
Each packet contains: 5 multivitamin/mineral capsules and 1 OmegaPure DHA softgel.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Vitamin A: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day.
Vitamin K: Consider total vitamin K intake (food and supplements) if you are taking blood-thinning medication.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Other Ingredients for Multivitamin/Mineral Capsule: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Other Ingredients for OmegaPure DHA: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and mixed natural tocopherols.
OmegaPure Contains: Fish (tuna, sardine, anchovy).